Meitheal Pharmaceuticals has Pemetrexed for Injection, USP 750 mg and 1 g Now Available
Meitheal Pharmaceuticals (Meitheal) is pleased to announce that we have launched two new strengths of Pemetrexed for Injection, USP 750 mg per single-dose vial and 1 g per single-dose vial.
Meitheal will offer Pemetrexed for Injection, USP in carton of 1 vial for both new strengths.
ABOUT PEMETREXED FOR INJECTION, USP
Pemetrexed for Injection, USP is indicated:
- In combination with pembrolizumab and platinum chemotherapy, for the initial treatment of patients with metastatic non-squamous NSCLC, with no EGFR or ALK genomic tumor aberrations.
- In combination with cisplatin for the initial treatment of patients with locally advance or metastatic, non-squamous NSCLC
- As a single agent for the maintenance treatment of patients with locally advanced or metastatic, non-squamous NSCLC whose disease has not progressed after four cycles of platinum-based first-line chemotherapy
- As a single agent for the treatment of patients with recurrent, metastatic non-squamous, NSCLC after prior chemotherapy.
- Limitations of Use: Pemetrexed for Injection is not indicated for the treatment of patients with squamous cell, non-small cell lung cancer.
- Initial treatment, in combination with cisplatin, of patients with malignant pleural mesothelioma whose disease is unresectable or who are otherwise not candidates for curative surgery.
For full prescribing information and safety information, please click on the following link.
Learn more about who we are and what we do at www.meithealpharma.com