Headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, with global strategic partners, Meitheal manufactures innovative biopharmaceutical products.
Meitheal announces exclusive multi-year licensing agreement with Xentria to commercialize its lead candidate, and novel biologic, XTMAB-16 for pulmonary sarcoidosis in North America.Learn more
The word meitheal (pronounced mee-hall) captures the Irish tradition of working together for the greater good.
Providing fairly priced injectables through robust manufacturing, steady supply and rapid response
Making cutting-edge biologics, biosimilars and specialty therapeutics accessible
Thiotepa for Injection, USPEquivalent: Tepadina
- Thiotepa for Injection, USP 15 mg per vial
- Thiotepa for Injection, USP 100 mg per vial
Ampicillin and Sulbactam for Injection, USPEquivalent: Unasyn
- Ampicillin and Sulbactam for Injection, USP 1.5 g
- Ampicillin and Sulbactam for Injection, USP 3 g
Palonosetron Hydrochloride InjectionEquivalent: Aloxi
- Palonosetron Hydrochloride Injection 0.25 mg per 5 mL
Leucovorin Calcium for Injection, USPEquivalent: Wellcovorin
- Leucovorin Calcium for Injection, USP 50 mg per vial
- Leucovorin Calcium for Injection, USP 100 mg per vial
- Leucovorin Calcium for Injection, USP 200 mg per vial
- Leucovorin Calcium for Injection, USP 350 mg per vial
- Leucovorin Calcium for Injection, USP 500 mg per vial
Life at Meitheal
Join the Meitheal team! Our progressive, innovative culture embraces ambition, diversity, originality and the power of a team connection. A welcoming, respectful and engaging environment with opportunities for all, Meitheal makes and lives by decisions based on integrity, transparency and speed.
We are proud to announce we were just ranked among Crain’s 100 Best Places to Work in Chicago! We strive to make Meitheal a place of growth and inspiration where employees look forward to going to work, are recognized for their contributions and are proud to be part of our great team.
Partnerships are important to our success
Connect with us to discuss new opportunities.